The 27th annual Susan G. Komen Memphis-MidSouth Race for the Cure is a Certified 5k and Famly Fun 1 mile walk. 75% of all funds raised remain in the Mid-South for local community grants including mammograms, diagnostics, treatment, education and support. The remaining 25% goes to breast cancer research. A minimum of 80 cents of every dollar received is directed to Mission. Saving lives in our community since 1993.