The ride begins at the LIFT Wellness Center and takes participants through scenic views in downtown Jackson and southwest Madison County.
The ride features four different courses: a 25 mile ride, a 42 mile ride, a metric century (62 miles) and a full century (100 miles). SAG stops will be provided along each of the routes. All ability levels are welcome to participate.
Registration is $40 for any of the rides.
All pre-registered riders will receive an official event t-shirt.
Registration/check-in begins at 7 a.m. the morning of the ride.
Parking is available at no charge in the public lot across located at the corner of North Highland and East College.
All the proceeds go to support Ayers Children's Medical Center.
100 mile- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12875652
Rules and Regulations:
1. All riders must register and pay the entry fee prior to participating.
2. All riders will read and sign the Acknowledgement of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement and the Rules and Regulations form prior to the event. Riders 18 years and younger will have a parent/guardian sign the agreements.
3. All riders will abide by the Tennessee Traffic Laws relating to bicycles.
4. All riders are required by law to wear helmets.
5. All riders will follow the course as outlined and marked for the Rockabilly City Century Ride.
Bronze: George A. Smith & Sons
SAG (Support and Gear) Stops: BancorpSouth