Dr. Bonnie Ranney MD, Dr. Mark Ranney DVM, and Mary Ensign were killed in a traffic crash December 2015. Dr Bonnie Ranney and Dr. Mark Ranney will be forever remembered for their contributions to the Rolla community.
Dr. Bonnie Ranney was the medical director of YCHC and a spearhead of this program. Proceeds from this race go to Your Community Health Center whose mission is to provide quality health care to EVERYONE
Time: 5K race start time: 8:30 AM
• Race day registration/packet pick up starts @ 7:30 AM (Registration table will close at 8:15 AM)
• Early packet & T-shirt pickup: Friday Sept. 15, 2015, from 12 noon to 6:00 PM at The Centre, 1200 Holloway Street. All entry fees are non-refundable and those who register the day of the race are not guaranteed a T-shirt.
Location: Veterans Memorial Park, 575 Southview Drive, Rolla MO
Cost: 5K Run/Walk - $30
• CELEBRATION with MUSIC
• Walkers, children, strollers and pets are welcome and encouraged.
• Tips for getting ready for your run/walk, and sample workout plans for beginners can be found at HERE.
Register: online – www.split-secondtiming.com/upcoming-events or mail completed registration form to Split Second Timing, LLC, 1411 Ramsey Place, Rolla, MO 65401.
• Make all checks payable to MRCF c/o S.A.V.E.
• This race will be chip timed and is a part of the 2017 Rolla Multisport Club Race Series.
• All participants will receive an event t-shirt in the correct size if registered by September 1, 2017.
Awards: Awards will be given to the top three overall males and females and to the top male and female in each age division. 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+