U.S. National Whitewater Center
5K Run, 2K Paddle, 5K Run
Run. Paddle. Run again. It’s that simple at the Amphibious Duathlon, a one-of-a-kind race taking place that combines running and flatwater kayaking at the USNWC. The race will feature two 5Kish trail runs surrounding a 2K flatwater paddle on the Catawba River around Sadler Island. Sit on top flatwater kayaks will be provided for registrants (Please note, participants will not be allowed to bring their personal human-powered watercraft).
- Date – Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Distance – 5K run, 2K paddle (flatwater), 5K run
- Start Times:
- Competitive Wave – 8:00 a.m.
- Recreational Wave – 8:45 a.m.
- Course close – 11:15 a.m.
- Pre-Registration – Must register by July 26
- Race-Day Registration – if available
- *Note: Registration will be capped at 125 participants
- *Note: Recover Brand race shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register by July 22