SIGN UP NOW ... The Most Exciting Family-Friendly Adventure Race on Planet! ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Supporting Pediatric Cancer and 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Modeled after the popular TV show "The Amazing Race", this fun adventure/obstacle race features teams of two people racing in competition with other similar age teams. Teams complete a variety of mental & physical tasks together at multiple stops along the course. "Teamwork" is the key skill as each challenge requires the involvement of both racers in order to complete before advancing.
Walk, jog or run - and be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams. It's a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race!
1. Open to all ages ... 4 to 84.
2. 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 2 course levels ... Recreation (for leisure pace teams) & Competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
PEDIATRIC CANCER CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on social media or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value). ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")