Event details and schedule
PEACHTREE ROAD RACE QUALIFIER !!!
- USATF Course # GA12074WC
- Chip timing
- Start and Finish at main entrance to Zoo Atlanta (Cherokee Ave. & Augusta Ave.)
- FREE cold adult draft beverage to all participants 21 and older with a valid ID and race bib courtesy of Bill Adams & Adams REALTORS at Dakota Blue (next to Adams Realtors) immediately following the Awards Ceremony located at: 454 Cherokee Ave.
- Enjoy discounted brunch (coupon will be in race bag)
- Stay around to enjoy the sites and sounds of the Summer Shade Festival!
SCHEDULE - Rain or Shine
7:00 am - Packet Pick Up -and- Race Day Registration near the Zoo Atlanta parking lot in Grant Park at 800 Cherokee Ave.
8:00 am - 5K Start -and- Stroller Stroll Start (Stroller Stroll lines up after runner)
8:45 am - Tot Trot Start (FREE - no t-shirt - 5 and under)
REGISTRATION - No Refunds
Tot Trot (5 and under) - FREE
5K and Stroller Stroll - $25 by Aug. 19, $30 after Aug. 19 and Race Day
WAYS TO REGISTER
- ONLINE - Register here on racesonline.com
- MAIL - Select "Cash/Check" option and print registration when complete. Make checks payable to RUN FOR THE PARK and mail to: Adams Realtors | 458 Cherokee Avenue | Atlanta, GA 30312 through Aug. 19
- IN PERSON - at Adams Realtors through Aug. 24
- IN STORE - at Phidippides Running Store in Ansley Mall through Aug. 19 Phidippides | 1544 Piedmont Ave NE #119 | Atlanta, GA 30324 | 404-875-4268
- Race Day - On-site until 15 mins prior to race start. This is a hard stop, if you plan to register race day, please arrive in time for processing.
AGE GROUPS/AWARDS FOR 5K
- Overall male and female
- Masters male and female
- 1st | 2nd |3rd place in the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
AWARDS FOR STROLLER STROLL
- 1st place male and female
- This year we are introducing results kiosks. Enter the results tent after crossing the finish line to see your time, pace and rank on scrolling screens as the race progresses. Walk up to our kiosks and print your results as well, including time, pace, rank and age group placing!